Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 64 bit version crashing on load.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am in the process of migrating over to a rack mounted desktop rig for my mobile show, after getting all my files and setting moved over from my laptop the 32 bit version of VDJ works great, but the 64 bit version was having some issues in the beginning and now will not load at all. The first problem I noticed was at startup the 64 bit version would display the "cannot connect to network drive" error, when i still had my laptop functioning as a mapped drive, I've since copied the files over to the desktop's HD. However when the 64 bit version displayed the error, it was also trying to log into my soundcloud account(the process of which is very clunky BTW) the VDJ window popped up, then disappeared then chrome took off trying to open a new tab for the soundcloud login every 2 seconds or so. Task manager wouldn't even kill the error, I had to shutdown and restart. since then upon launching, the 64 bit version will show the skin for maybe 500ms, then it goes away for one second, reappears for 500ms, then it's gone. the app and the process both ended. I have tried repairing the install, uninstalling and doing a vanilla install, reinstalling and running vanilla except for the settings file which last worked, always with the same results. The 64 bit version worked great until the network drive + soundcloud issue, but now I'm at a loss.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 8:39 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Some crash reports have been sent, and the crash appears to be in mnet32.drv which seems to be from "Humatic mnet" ?

Posted Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 8:58 am
It's midi hub

Posted Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 1:06 pm
I just installed it right before the trouble began and forgot about it.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 1:07 pm
That did it, uninstalled midihub, and i'm back up
Could be the drivers for the virtual ports it creates.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 1:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)