Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How can I create this action? - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

is there any way how to change this when the skin is loaded? For example, only show title and author and hide others?
And is it possigle change spacing between items? Because for this look is necessary use "user1" and "user 2"...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UzR0pOjctZNSLR3QtoE0EP0Df695jwOO

My vision is sort it when skin is loaded and cut that sorting line out. Is it possible to use some "clipping mask" for the filelist or hide that sorting line?

Posted Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 9:17 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I tried for a long time to script columns set and spacing with no success

The appearance can be altered : font, font size & colors or can it be overwriten by an element i.e. a square with the same color as background and even a clickthrough to keep it active but invisible
hidden : https://imgdb.net/6027
overwriten by search : https://imgdb.net/6091

Posted Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 12:54 pm
Yes, it is possible to place at the top a square with the same BG but there is a problem with actions. The sorting actions are still active, so this is not a solution...
Anyway, hiding makes sense only if is possible to set it when the skin is loaded. And I think it is impossible.

Posted Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 4:07 pm

Posted Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 4:39 pm

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 10:09 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's a skin setting, check the default skin right click on meter, show vu meter or show output level

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 10:14 am
Thx I see it. It looks that is impossible change it with setting action :/

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 4:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You've got a grip on things, look at default 2 deck skin, line 3283

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 4:40 pm
Holodroid wrote :
solution with <fontheader name="Arial" size="1" weight="regular" />
It is still there but it is small and I think that can live with that :D

VDJ uses a language XML file to display many of the text areas in the software. The text at the top of the browser columns is defined there.

i.e. <Title>Title</Title> displays the word Title in the Title column. However, if you remove the word and just leave <Title></Title>, the column header displays no text.

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 5:06 pm
Hi guys and thx to all for replies.
But it looks that I am retarded:/ I checked original 2 deck skin and see that difference is

get_vu_meter_left (right) or get_level_left (right)

and as Locodog wrote in the line 3283 is a menu which after right click change between different types of vu meters. But I dont know why it is not working for me.

this
<visual source="get_vu_meter_left" type="linear" orientation="vertical">
and this
<visual source="get_level_left" type="linear" orientation="vertical">

show the same result :/

---------

About browser columns... Can you please specify where can I place this syntax <Title></Title>? I tried it without success...

Thx

Posted Sun 11 Aug 19 @ 7:47 pm
As stated, it's in the language xml file (not the skin).

Posted Sun 11 Aug 19 @ 7:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)