Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: tweetlist for Mac

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

there seems to be an old thread about tweetlist that isn't even part of the main message board topics so I'm not sure if writing in it is going to get anyone looking at it. anyway. i am a mac user and would like to get the features of tweetlist into my mac without having to reinstall VDJ8 onto the PC that i haven't used in two years. if the source code is available for the PC version, perhaps we could take that and have a programmer convert it if the original programmer doesn't want to or have the time to make a mac version. i mean it's pushing text to twitter... it can't be that difficult but coming from someone that has only coded HTML, it's a bit of a challenge.

so... i apologize if i'm stepping over forum rules by not talking about this in that old thread, but can we get some momentum surrounding this request? is there anyone else interested in getting something like this made for Mac VDJ8 users?

Posted Sun 14 Jul 19 @ 5:34 am
yes i am

Posted Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 2:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've uploaded a new version of TweetList for PC (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac to my website. I'm not going to spam the link - it's in my profile. It's still a work in progress, but feel free to test it.

Posted Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 11:01 pm
run the 64bit windows version tonight worked well... thank you

Posted Sun 21 Jul 19 @ 1:11 am
Installation is not working, "VDJ not found" even if I start the installation directly inside the VDJ folder. Any idea??

Posted Wed 30 Oct 19 @ 7:13 am
Dark Father wrote :
Installation is not working, "VDJ not found" even if I start the installation directly inside the VDJ folder. Any idea??

Win 10 64 VDJ 2020

Posted Wed 30 Oct 19 @ 7:14 am
catgoatPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Bump, i also got the VDJ not found error when trying to install 64bit. tried running it in the addons folder and root vdj folder, etc.

v8.5-64 6022, win 10

Posted Sun 12 Jul 20 @ 1:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've fixed and reuploaded the PC installers for Tweetlist :)

Posted Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 12:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)