Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 Sorting Issue after Update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dear Virtual DJ Community Members,

I have been a long time user of VDJ and I use it every week to dj in different venues. However for several weeks/months i have had the following issue:

After updating from Version 8.3b4756 the sorting of VDJ has substantialy changed. In the browser i always used to click on the very first column to get compatible songs inside the current folder concerning bpm range, key, as well as the last play date. The very first column (the little note symbol) acted as a mixed sort of these three factors and always showed me songs within the range, key, and somewhat last played. However it didnt strictly sort them by last played or by bpm but as I said it mashed up these three factors.

Now after updating from the bespoken version - it doesnt matter to which new one - When i click on the very first column to sort my tracks it always sorts them strictly by the last play date and does not care about any of the other factors. This means that on top i will get very uncompatible songs concerning bpm and key, just because i played them last. This is a major issue to me and i always downgrade again to the bespoken version to have my sorting back.

I can find no option at all to alter this sorting. This is bothering as with every update i am further behind the current version.

Please help me out,

Christoph

Posted Tue 25 Jun 19 @ 7:12 pm
Anyone willing to help?

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 5:06 pm

Posted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 6:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)