Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best place to get a monthly subscription

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all
Sorry if this isn’t allowed or has been covered before but I’m trying to find a good monthly subscription for dance/ club music, I’ve spent years playing UK hardcore and now looking to slow things down a little.
I’ve looked at cd pool who offer 70 songs for £40 a month but does anyone know any other sites like this?

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 5:03 pm
The latest one on the block is Beatport Link.

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 5:31 pm
Oh thank you, I’ll check it out

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 5:54 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
You could go to vjpro and if they let you get unlimited video downloads for £42 per month. I downloaded 16000 in 6 months. https://www.vj-pro.net/ . If you must you could convert them into wav files.
They are the best.
Also for both MP3 and video BPMsupreme offer unlimited downloads for £15 per month. https://www.bpmsupreme.com/
(Nicolas I havn't seen you for a while but thanks for this last suggestion..its good)

Beatport is way too expensive.

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 5:55 pm
VDJ Ron wrote :

....in your opinion.

There are plenty of DJs out there who are perfectly prepared to spend a lot more than you might be.

You seem to be rather proud of downloading over 80 videos a day from vjpro. Talk about taking advantage!

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 6:31 pm

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 6:48 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 6:52 pm
VDJ Ron wrote :
When did you stop?

I didn't stop, because I never started. I may mention a forum in my profile, and may have even suggested you join - but I never claimed to run it. That's just your assumption.

VDJ Ron wrote :
trying to rip off the mugs

It's not a rip off, and no one's a mug if it's providing what they want at a price they find acceptable. Not everyone tries to do things on the cheap, Ron.

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 8:00 pm
Sheesh - I didn't recommend it. He asked if anyone knows any other sites, and I simply named a newly announced service.

And once again, you may consider it expensive (at $4.99 per month? Did you even look at the service?), but others may not. The choice is theirs to make.

I'm not misleading anyone by naming a flipping site, Ron. If that was true, then you're equally as misleading by naming vjpro (at £42 per month!).

Posted Tue 21 May 19 @ 8:40 pm
+1 for PromoOnly

I have been using PromoOnly since they began in 1992. Great people and great service.

Posted Tue 28 May 19 @ 3:45 am
markstibbards wrote :

+1 I use this service. £15 per month for an average of at least 200 tunes per month, last week 78 new tunes the previous week 63, a few were various mixes of the same tune. They also mark which are explicit and clean versions.

The m4a version already has the Genre set in the tags. In VDJ after loading, highlight and re-read the tags. ;-)

Posted Tue 28 May 19 @ 1:26 pm
groovindj wrote :
VDJ Ron wrote :

....in your opinion.

There are plenty of DJs out there who are perfectly prepared to spend a lot more than you might be.

You seem to be rather proud of downloading over 80 videos a day from vjpro. Talk about taking advantage!

He’s gotta be talking about the subscription service because 1 track is 1 credit so I’ll let you do the math there plus the $20 bucks a month just to be apart of the service, lol!!

Posted Wed 29 May 19 @ 1:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)