Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cue Button Not Working DDJ SB2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Working with the newest version of VD on a Pioneer DDJ SB2 Controller: Happened last night at a gig where the cue button stopped working on the controller and within the software itself. Was unable to recue the song after prelistening in my headphones...I was able to pause and jog back if needed but the cue button in both areas was not working....anyone suggestions or having the same issue? Where it was happening within the software and the controller is it software related? Drivers are updated and everything went fine moving forward.

Posted Sun 24 Mar 19 @ 3:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The only case i can think of is..
- have Vinyl mode off
- for some reason the Jog is touched
In this case the CUE button will update the Cue 0 to current position.

While having Vinyl mode disabled, is something normal to have, having the Jog "touched" means some hardware failure where the device doesnt properly send the Note Off for the Jog Touch message.

Posted Mon 25 Mar 19 @ 12:40 pm
This problem began happening when vdj was updated to version 8 and after.
I don't remember in which version of 8 was fixed and working ok bu then again it happens.
Sometimes is the cue button on the left and some on the right.
It wouldn't work even with mouse-clicking on it. Vinyl mode is off anyway it doesn't make any difference.
The only way is to restart the program and is not available when already playing on a gig...
Please fix this is very annoying, you never know when is going to happen.

Posted Sat 13 Jul 19 @ 8:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just for troubleshooting..
Map 2 Custom buttons (one on each side of the skin) as .. touchwheel_touch
If it happens again, see if the Custom button is turned on. If yes (means the Note Off for Jog Touch never happened) , click on that button to turn off and see if the CUE works as expected again.

Posted Sat 13 Jul 19 @ 6:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)