Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The alpha channel in the video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Colleagues, greetings to all.
Is it possible to add support for the alpha channel in the video to the program. I made video jings, they are with the alpha channel, I would like to run them over the Shader during the video broadcast.

Original video with alpha channel here https://yadi.sk/i/J1VyWjRrk1FGRA

Posted Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 6:14 pm
Also, I would like to use it as a video logo, but also as a transparent background, maybe for this you need to create a GIF animation, but I can not do as needed, because when I upload a file in the editor, it is simply not readable.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 9:57 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will have a look. How is the original video created?

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 11:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Gave it a try, and at least in the windows 64-bit version the transparency of the video is working fine.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 11:55 am
Adion wrote :
Gave it a try, and at least in the windows 64-bit version the transparency of the video is working fine.

i need it on MacOS X High Sierra

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 12:27 pm
For windows TellyMedia has lots of options for this kind of thing. Having multiple video logos that will cycle thru automatically instead of just one if you want. Save them as pak files and load new ones anytime.. Give an area for all videos to display in one time.. No need to resize each one every time. Supports the native transparency of videos, png, animated png, swf, and gif... Gifs with transparency are not good though since they have only 1 level of transparency which can give you a ragged edge. Here I have your logo and bluemark that will cycle thru endlessly or could just have one or many and new paks can be loaded at any time for holidays or whatever.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 12:34 pm
Task is solved. Problem was in preference when file will rendering. VDJ will see the Alpha Channel

Posted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 2:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)