Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Congratulations to the team of VIRTUAL DJ, BIT PERFECT test successfull with a MQA DAC - Page: 2
Dj C-Mux wrote :
A precision :
These tests were done with OSX and core audio bit perfect ....

Very informative! Thanks!!

I've been trying to determine which software to use based on audio quality. My ears were telling me that rekordbox sounded fuller but that my have been due to the increase in DBs. Tricksy!

I much prefer VDJ but I find the sound to gets blurry when I change things such as the pitch and the pitch sync lock feature. Lossless seems to helps. (be nice have lossless streaming)

Will stick with VDJ for the moment. If I have a mix to record I'll probably have to Rekorbox it though.

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 6:28 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
To improve the quality of changing pitch, you can try pitchQuality at 3

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 7:30 am
Adion wrote :
To improve the quality of changing pitch, you can try pitchQuality at 3

Yes I have that on 3

Just turned latency down to 256. Maybe it should be lower... or higher?

Posted Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 12:00 pm
I see that tests were done on Serato Lite. Is there a reason that none were done for Serato dj Pro?

Also, do u think the same result would be produce for Rekordbox 6?

Posted Wed 22 Dec 21 @ 11:02 pm
Just thought I'd drop a comment here, as saw this post referenced in another troll thread that may well be removed. Very interesting analysis here👌. Well done.

Two points though:
I know this is an old post, however the recent VDJ release that improves pitch quality has been really noticeable, so this may well resolve the blurry artifacts mentioned above.

Secondly, I had no idea "neither VB HIFI cable nor Voicemeter virtual asio are 100% perfect bit with Windows".
I always just assumed they were!

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 9:54 am