Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Creator - Beta - Page: 4
Why would Atomix take the tool link down? The link for this and the browser customization tool doesn't work anymore.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 3:26 pm
Downloads such as skins and FX plugins are now integrated into VDJ which I assume is for ease of use. You click, they download and install. Ready to go.

Unfortunately this meant the end for standalone addons which had their own executable. I see no reason why the standalones couldn't have remained on this website for download.... but that's what happened.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 5:35 pm
Thanks DJDAD. Just wanted to see if it would possibly have a way to help me understand how to create my own custom browser without the Info tab that drives me nuts lol

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 11:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If that's what you want, then the Skin Creator will not help you

Not sure why the Info tab bothers you so much, since it can be closed/collapsed.
Perhaps explain what u need to guide you further.

Posted Sat 08 Jul 23 @ 12:10 am
djdad wrote :
If that's what you want, then the Skin Creator will not help you

Not sure why the Info tab bothers you so much, since it can be closed/collapsed.
Perhaps explain what u need to guide you further.

The ability to remove a tab from the browser window. Sometimes my backup DJ gets confused when loading set lists and adds deletes tags in the info window. Just would make life easier for me if that tab wasn't there. Like I said previously, In the touch skin I was able to modify the browser to not show that tab at all. However in the other skins I can't see where to do it.

Posted Sun 09 Jul 23 @ 1:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No need to create a complete custom browser. The <browser> element can take toolbar="" sideview="" folders="" infos="" as Yes (default) /No. https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Skin%20Browser.html
So try adding infos="no" to your Skin <browser> elements ..
<browser infos="no" ... > or even <browser infos="no" sideview="no" ... >

Posted Sun 09 Jul 23 @ 3:49 pm