Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Creator - Beta - Page: 3
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There are news djdad?
Thanks

Posted Mon 07 Jan 19 @ 7:50 pm
Yesterday I started working on a skin, and all I added was the VDJ logo, two rectangle shapes (for deck info) and two drop zones on top of the rectangles.

I saved the work as a .scp file, but now when I open it, the VDJ logo and drop zones are gone. All I have are two rectangle shapes.

Has anyone else experienced losing parts of their work?

[EDIT] I just added those parts back, and saved again. When opened, they're gone.

Posted Sun 26 May 19 @ 10:01 am
Things are going from bad to worse! Now when I try to open my saved project, there are no element properties shown on the left side, and if I click around on the main skin window, the whole thing crashes.

I've had to give up using this app and build my new skin manually.

I'd like to ask Babis |(djdad) if there are plans to allow making skins with just the built in VDJ visuals, like the new Blocks skin?

Also if that's coming, I'd like to see the ability to resize a skin, and have all the positions and sizes adjust accordingly. This should be a lot easier than trying to resize bitmaps.

Posted Mon 27 May 19 @ 6:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In my plans to update (and finalize) Skin Creator, but its a big project so cant say when will be ready.
At the moment, i am working on updating Skin Builder, which will have vector graphics and also provide the ability to change every color from the Extractor.

Posted Mon 27 May 19 @ 7:09 pm
Is this still in development?

Posted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 8:19 pm
any progress on the new version?

Posted Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 2:08 am
I think this has been abandoned, which is a shame because it's much more usable than Skin Builder. My feature request would be to remove the mirror/cloning altogether and have the ability to build an asynchronous deck display.

Posted Wed 26 Feb 20 @ 9:25 pm
Hi there.
Anny progress asto when the skin builder program wil be completed?

Posted Sun 12 Apr 20 @ 6:47 am
Can someone please help me. I am creating a, skin with dj das skin creator program but i got half way with my skin saved it and now it keeps on crashing what can i do

Posted Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 10:16 am
See earlier posts. I had the same isue.

I would suggest using Skin Builder instead.

Posted Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 10:22 am
In that skin builder i cant use my own graphics or my own skin resolution of 3840 by 1024 so i think i need to stik to dj dads skin creator.

Posted Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 10:38 am
Skin Builder uses vector graphics, so is more up-to-date than Skin Creator, which uses bitmap graphics.

Using vector gives the user a choice of setting appearance of the GUI elements when exporting the skin (using the extractor tool).

The size of the exported skin will be the native resolution of the system on which you run the extractor tool.

Posted Sat 18 Apr 20 @ 10:53 am
Oh MY GOD! I would PAY for this! this is awesome! if there is any way that we can support you to finish this project, let us know!!!!

Posted Wed 08 Jul 20 @ 6:51 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No news?

Posted Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 9:30 pm
Hola cómo está dj Dad .?
Me gusto mucho el programa skins creator
Me pasaría el link de descarga de la última versión .

Posted Fri 14 Jan 22 @ 3:22 pm
hola ayuda . como hago en skins creator para oculta y mostrar el browser?

Posted Sat 22 Jan 22 @ 1:52 pm
Hello, the VirtualDJ Skin Creator auth doesn't work anymore.
It shows "not membership" then i am subscribed to VirtualDJ.

Posted Sat 13 May 23 @ 2:46 pm
Use Skin Builder instead (see earlier posts).

Posted Sat 13 May 23 @ 6:46 pm
Why TF would Atomix take the tool link down? The link for this and the browser customization tool doesn't work anymore. I also noticed they jacked the price for a lifetime license from 299 to 411 LOL wow price gouging much?

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 3:10 am
Duff information.
I've just checked and there is no change to the price.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 5:12 am
91%