Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Will my Pioneer DJM 250mk2 work with timeout if i get a Traktor Audio 2 or 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lrob87Home userMember since 2018
Sorry if i'm in the wrong section firstly,i meant timecode in the title damn autocorrect lol.

My setup is technics 1210s with a pioneer djm 250 mk2, my goal is to get timecode vinyl's and use it with Virtual DJ Pro. I'm too impatient to wait another couple of months for support to be added so im looking to buy a cheap 2nd hand interface e.g. a Traktor Audio 2 or 6.

Would this work or am i missing something else and if any has any thoughts on if the Tratkor Audio 2 would be good enough or to pay more and get the 6

I Appreciate any help, sorry i'm brand new to DVS and out of my element.

Regards
Lee

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 9:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you try if the djm 250 mk2 doesn't work?
If you install the ASIO drivers you should be able to configure the audio part manually in VirtualDJ.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 9:38 am
Actually no i just assumed it wouldn't as it says not supported i will try it when i get home from work.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 9:41 am

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 12:17 pm
Ah, are you saying purchase a license for the audio interface?

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 1:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No requirement for a license above home using an audio interface as long as the audio config is speaker&headphones.
But as you want timecode and have a 250 then you will need a licence upgrade.

You can get as many 10 minute trials as you want as a home user.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 2:51 pm
Hi, l have just purchased the djm 250 mk2 and virtual dj recognizes the controller but not the soundcard? It's not there in the audio tab? I have the asio drivers downloaded from the pioneer website, any ideas why this is? Thanks in advance

Posted Sat 23 Nov 19 @ 5:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)