Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How to get Spotify in your online music dropdown

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys.
I'm just wondering how to get Spotify in my online music drop down folder?

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 9:12 am
You can't. It was removed last year.

See this post.

Even if you could get it, it's for personal use only - not for DJing in public. Same with Deezer etc.

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 9:25 am
groovindj wrote :
You can't. It was removed last year.

See this post.

Even if you could get it, it's for personal use only - not for DJing in public. Same with Deezer etc.

Thanks mate.

Is there any other online rekord pools u can use other than Deezer and the custom vdj r/p???

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 11:17 pm
Loads. Use Google.

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:00 am
CAN YOU USE THEM IN VIRTUAL DJ LIKE DEEZER AND IDJPOOL??? I DONT WANT TO USE GOOGLE WHEN I CAN HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME HERE. :)

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:41 am
Stop SHOUTING!

You should be able to see what's available built in to VDJ.

There are plenty of other DJ pools around, that offer MP3 downloads - and of course they can be played in VDJ.

I'm not going to hold your hand or feed you with a spoon. You've got a computer - use it!

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 8:46 am
8 don't want to use Google. I want to use the forum. That's what it's here for

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:44 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Making other people do your work / research for you is never nice. You would do it to the ones you love. So why would you do it to us?

I also suggest that checking Google and the manual are not unrealistic requests. Because starting a sentence out with "I tried... and it didn't work out" is always nicer to hear than "don't want to use Google. I want to use the forum. That's what it's here for". Users like you, use this forum. We don't get paid to help you.

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 12:47 pm
Mate the forum is here to ask questions and I don't want to use Google. If someone has the answer this is where I'll find it. If not than I'll look elsewhere.

Mod; edited for abusive language, let's act like professionals.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 12:57 am
its not my probblem you don't get payd for being a administer.

Posted Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 8:29 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's not a problem for us either.
Users help each other out because we're a community, but with your attitude I think you've alienated yourself from getting help from some of the most technically proficient users.
So it's your problem now and yours alone.

Mod; Locked as this is going nowhere

Posted Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 12:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)