Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules 4mx

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi. I've had to buy a new laptop which has no disc drive( crazy I know). I was wondering how I'd go about getting the LE version that came with my Hercules 4mx onto my new laptop?? Any info would be very helpful.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:10 pm
Disc drive? You mean CD drive? That's quite common now. Software tends to be downloaded now, not bought on CD.

What you should have done originally was register the software to your account here, then you could simply click your My Account button and download it again. You can still do that now - assuming you've kept the CD and serial number.

Did you not keep a backup of the files that were on your previous laptop? Another thing that's really essential when using computers.

You could always copy the relevant files and folders over from your old laptop...

Posted Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 4:45 pm
Hi thx yes CD drive. I've still got the disc and paperwork etc. So I'll register it here. Managed to keep the hard drive but I'm not very good with all this as you can probably tell. lol . I'll get it registered and go from there. Thx again.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 6:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)