Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Crash report
Just had VDJ crash 3 times, luckily while I wasnt working and online at home. I did have the RMX 1000 connected so that's most likely why, but can the dev guys please confiem why I crashed?

Thanks

Posted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 2:14 am
LDJMaxPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello,
Sorry, I can't help you, but I think the DEVs need more information to try to help you (what were you doing when the crash appear, error message?, blue screen?, config? ... )

Posted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:22 am
I was connected to the internet when I crashed. They will be able to pull the crash log based on my username. Regardless, I was trying to get my rmx-1000 working when it crashed. For 2 of the crashes, that's literally all I did. Engaged the plug in on deck 1.

Posted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 11:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately, your Crash reports did not get uploaded. Last crash report from your account was about a year ago. In fact, I don't even see usage stats from your account, since you said you were connected at home with Internet , so I believe you may have a firewall or antivirus block for VDJ

By crash, you mean VDJ suddenly stops and restarts itself automatically, or is it a Windows crash where VDJ stays unresponsive and you have to force quit ?

What is the Build number of your VDJ ? Has the issue started after some update ?

BTW, Is the RMX1000 official plugin ? Reason asking is because it used to be available to public , but at some point it was removed ?

Posted Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 1:06 am
VDJ became unresponsive.

I don't have any usage stats probably because I don't leave the wifi in while working. I'll only turn it on at home when updating windows/VDJ/drivers.

I grabbed the plug in off the pioneer website, so I assume it's the official plug in. I've tested it on my desktop with no issues, not sure why I can't get it working. Should I be using the 32bit or 64 but version of the plug in? I'm assuming the 32 bit since VDJ says it doesn't support the 64 but version.

Posted Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 3:15 pm
Wanted to refresh this post. Does anyone else have issues running the rmx1000 on a windows 10 machine?

Posted Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 2:43 am
Another crash today 4:15 PST music stopped, waveform shook, controller went offline. Nothing I could do but restart.
What is the exact name of the log file you need? Which folder?
If it can upload while I'm online, how can I start it? which page/button switch needs to be on or actuated to make this happen? Let's get connected on this.

Posted Thu 30 Jan 20 @ 12:37 am
I've noticed after the latest update, VirtualDJ is crashing with the latest drivers for the Behringer UMC404HD drivers.

Posted Fri 09 Sep 22 @ 11:09 pm

Posted Fri 09 Sep 22 @ 11:58 pm