Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: pc to macbook pro question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello. I have been running virtual dj 7 on a pc with windows 7, but now I have just bought a new MacBook pro and downloaded virtual dj 8.

I pay for a subscription to unlimited content and I'm wondering what is the best way for me to get all of my netsearch "saved to cache" song library, cue points, virtual playlists, etc transferred over from my existing pc with virtual dj 7 TO this new MacBook pro with virtual dj 8.

I have read and read and read on here and on other sites and I'm more confused now than I was to begin with. thanks for any help ! Eric

Posted Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 7:30 pm
is there anyone here that could point me in the right direction on this ?

I spent all day yesterday researching this in addition to other days that I've spent many many hours with no solution found. I would imagine that this may be a stupid question for some of you here, but I can't seem to find an answer and I am trying to keep from searching for and loading thousands of saved cache files. I wouldn't even be attempting to change from pc to MacBook pro, but I keep having more and more glitches with both of my pc's, so I am changing over to a more stable / less glitchy MacBook pro. thanks !

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 2:42 pm

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 4:57 pm

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 7:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)