Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Having Trouble accessing new license in VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJjoloroPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
Hello friends,

Would anyone know how to get access to a new license key through VDJ8? It doesn't show up automatically in my licenses. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank You.

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:36 pm
Contact support for license issues

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:47 pm
Thank You for responding. I got a phone number for them from ProSound and when i dial I get sent to a voice mail message. I've also already submitted a ticket through here for help. Do you know of any other ways to get in contact with them?

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 7:01 pm
If you've submitted a ticket then you now need to wait for a response - bear in mind it's the holiday season.

FYI there isn't a 'key' for VDJ 8. You just need to log in to VDJ 8 so that it can determine which license you have.

If you've bought a license then it will also show that info under your forum avatar - which currently shows you as an LE user.

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 8:02 pm
GroovinDj, yes i entered the "LE" license that came on a sticker at the bottom of my Pioneer XDJ-R1 controller, but then once I opened VDJ 8 it had limited actions, like it wouldn't show the browse bar in order to search through my songs and when i did click there i got a window pop up saying that in order to fully enjoy all the functions i had to buy a license for $149, which is what i did and that's the license key i'm waiting for or am expecting rather. Does any of this sound familiar? What do you recommend? Thank You!

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 11:57 pm

Posted Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 1:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)