Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: idjpool

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hdsonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
hallo,
sorry for my bad englisch,
i have a (paid)licence for idjpool and deezer and when i search for an artist(bruno mars)or a recent song nothing shows up and whit deezer there is no problem to download.
the internet connection is ok (deezer)works fine.

Posted Sat 23 Dec 17 @ 4:06 am
I just tried, and got 220 Bruno Mars tracks in idjpool.

Posted Sat 23 Dec 17 @ 8:29 am
Not quite that many here. 200 results but actually just 17 different tracks.

Posted Sat 23 Dec 17 @ 9:47 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
I just tried, and got 220 Bruno Mars tracks in idjpool.

so how can i fix this???

Posted Sun 24 Dec 17 @ 12:18 am
I also get a couple of hundred hits, and I'm only a couple of countries away from you, so it's probably not a geographical thing
First thing to try could be to check your search settings - both the tags and the catalogs:

Posted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 8:21 am
groovindj wrote :
Not quite that many here. 200 results but actually just 17 different tracks.

True, a lot of remixes, but his hits are there. Instead of searching for Bruno Mars, search the title, you will have better luck. I mean, why search through 200 tracks, when you are looking for one? Did you notice that Uptown Funk was not in those 200 tracks? That's because he is not the lead artist on that track.

Posted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 9:49 am
klausmogensen wrote :
I also get a couple of hundred hits, and I'm only a couple of countries away from you, so it's probably not a geographical thing
First thing to try could be to check your search settings - both the tags and the catalogs:

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 2:23 am
hdson wrote :
klausmogensen wrote :

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 2:29 am
I notice that you have 'only use online catalogs when no local results' ticked.

This means that if you have any Calvin Harris (for example) in your own collection, you won't see any results from iDJPool.

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 9:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
SearchOnlineCatalogs setting is set to "Yes", right ?

Any chance you have selected to Only Show Video/Karaoke and filters out audio files ?

Also try to reset to factory default and restart VirtualDJ.

If none of the above helps, there could be some filrewall block on your end. Do you get any other idjpool tracks or is it with just a few tracks/artists ?

Posted Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:29 pm
djdad wrote :
SearchOnlineCatalogs setting is set to "Yes", right ?

Any chance you have selected to Only Show Video/Karaoke and filters out audio files ?

Also try to reset to factory default and restart VirtualDJ.

If none of the above helps, there could be some filrewall block on your end. Do you get any other idjpool tracks or is it with just a few tracks/artists ?

thanx for the answer,all settings are as you told me to do but still no results,i even disabeld firewal and anti virus,no luck also
the images shows downloading but there is nothing happening and after a wile the browser shows no results.
when i do the same search whit deezer the songs show up in 1 second!!!

Posted Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 5:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)