Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Major issue with licence - asking to log in every startup - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Got a response to my support ticket. NO MENTION of server issues. Just that I should reinstall the software (with a link how to properly reibstall)

What does reinstallation have to do with what happened yesterday? Sounds like Adion gave a proper answer.

I'm confused.

Just logged simultaneously with my two machines and got no prompt to log in. I'm going to keep both machines running Virtual DJ in the background to see but I seem to be satisfied with the response here on the Forum from Virtual DJ.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 12:49 pm
Makes you wonder who's actually manning the support these days.

Telling someone to reinstall is poor at best.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 12:50 pm
eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
To me, it sounded like an automated response.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 12:51 pm
This happened to me last night while at a gig. I received a message through the VDJ program stating it saw my license on another computer and asked me to identify myself. So I logged in through the program. Next thing I know, 10 minutes later I am locked out of using my controller with my program which oddly enough, I am an Infinity Pro User. I flipped a wig and reach out online to Virtual DJ management. Looks like they fixed it or somehow after three attempts the program recognized me as a infinity pro user. I no longer saw the hazard warnings in my configurations either. But for that time period, I felt like Virtual DJ was going to strong arm me to pay $300 upfront or pay $19.00 per month for controller access.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 2:18 pm
If you read above you will see it's fixed now.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 17 @ 2:20 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
DJEddyBobby wrote :
This happened to me last night while at a gig. I received a message through the VDJ program stating it saw my license on another computer and asked me to identify myself.

I got this message too.Problem was, could not get a wifi connection so could not use my controller because was not able to login in VDJ 8 popup screen. I read through previous forum to login in prior to a gig, Is there any setting that I should change after I login in and before I leave home so I DO NOT get a screen asking me to verify myself?

Posted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 2:39 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Make sure 'remember me' is checked on the login screen

Posted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 3:30 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
thanks

Posted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 12:04 pm
Baby JPRO InfinityMember since 2006
why does vdi8 always asks for me to login in every time I open?

Posted Mon 09 Jul 18 @ 1:16 am
1. Do you log out?

2. How many computers are you using the software on?

Posted Tue 10 Jul 18 @ 7:57 pm
Check this setting is "no"

You may have not logged in at some stage and ticked the "don't ask again" box.

Posted Tue 10 Jul 18 @ 8:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)