Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Contoller dosen,t work when discconect internet

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
A few days ago my VDJ 8 updated its self which I chose to use. Now my controller which I paid the liscence for over a year or so ago refuses to work after ten minutes, unless I,m connected to my account. Prior to the update I didnt have to connect to the internet and the liscence has always been in my OPTIONS>LISCENCES TAB, now it isnt unless I keep logged onto the internet which I dont want to do because of security issue etc. Could somone please tell me how I use my controller without logging onto the net please. Thankyou

Posted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 9:33 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
When logging in to vdj, make sure 'Remember me' is checked, and don't log out, then you don't need to be connected to the internet to use it.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 9:51 am
For the VDJ software to know that you have a controller license, you need to log in to VDJ once when you have internet access.

When you log in, VDJ checks online and them creates a license file on your computer. This license file will stay there unless you log out.

You don't need to be permanently connected to the internet when using VDJ. You can log in to VDJ when there's no internet and it will use the license file.

As long as you do not log out of VDJ, the license file will be there, and VDJ will use it.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 9:52 am
Thank you very much for your time and answers, problem is now resolved and I,m a happy bunny again, thankyou.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 11:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)