Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: proposal

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am a club from China DJ, currently using VDJ8.2 version. VDJ has been used for several years! In actual use, because I often replacement of the club, which means the frequent replacement of DJ equipment (China Nature Club DJ's job is to keep the replacement work of the club, and the DJ devices are the club). But even in the same club with a set of equipment, control and even save the sound card in VDJ and PIONEER CDJ LINK connect with the MIDI controller also often encounter DECK or ASIO sound card upside down BUG. This BUG to my work has brought great inconvenience, due to the existence of this BUG, also gave me a few times to create a performance accident (in connection with the second CDJ, the music stopped, the following are all guests!!!) I was an alien M14R2 in the use of the computer (WIN7), SURFACE PRO3 (WIN8.1), SURFACE PRO4 (WIN10) of the 3 computer case encountered the same problem, although MAC has not been tried, but I very love MAC computer system, so the exclusion of computer or system problems. It is identified as VDJ's own BUG!!!
For example, we use a lot of DJ, our club are using SERATO software or use U disk to play music, change the DJ requires that DJ can only use VDJ next to connect the two CDJ did not play that CDJ music, such as another CDJ music player. Second, DJ will play music with VDJ CDJ has been connected, in VDJ connected to a CDJ, and the music is playing when using the VDJ LINK to another CDJ. But now even have saved control and sound card, and 2 sets of CDJ connected to the VDJ, often appear on both sides of DECK reversed or the same sound, just upside down, did not appear the same situation.
The other day I used a friend's CDJ2000 device, LINK is the SERATO DJ this software. This software to CDJ2000 in LINK, CDJ2000 on the screen in the choice of USB PC, will choose DECK1 to DECK3 options can be set for the current CDJ2000, DECK1 or DECK2, if you set DECK1, then the current CDJ2000 control and sound card is DECK1, if DECK2 is set to DECK2, so there is no VDJ to me now the trouble.
Of course, because the overall function of the SERATO DJ is not excellent, and I have spent $299 to buy VDJ, and used to all the VDJ operation and interface. So I do not want to replace the SERATO DJ software will!
Recommendation: in order to eliminate the VDJ connection CDJ device of this BUG, it is recommended to increase the SERTO DJ like this connection CDJ can choose the DECK function, so that VDJ is more convenient to use. Let VDJ more perfect, I hope the official to take my advice or do market research, I believe that this BUG is not just a person I am troubled.
Hope VDJ is a perfect DJ software!!!!

Posted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 8:15 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I didn't understand anything.

Do you mean that your CDJ are sometimes swiched in VDJ?
Left deck is right player and right player ist left deck?
Or what exactly is your problem?

Posted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 10:52 am
I think maybe a language thing since I felt the same way Niko. Maybe he could post it in Chinese and some human could translate.

Posted Sat 25 Feb 17 @ 12:32 am
If VDJ is connected to CDJ, you can add a similar Serato Dj option on the CDJ's selection interface to select DECK1 or DECK2. This will not appear BUG!!

Chinese post here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/216307/Asian_Forum/_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________CDJ________________.html

Note this feature in the video 1:29~1:50:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYVeGDJt8U

I hope VDJ has this feature

I hope the official attention!!!

Posted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 3:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)