Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Vid Problem with Trial

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

soj89Home userMember since 2003
Has anyone ever had the problem of the sliders stop responding visually? Like if I drag the mouse along where the slider SHOULD be, it'll do the function, but the graphic doesnt move.. and along the bottom, it does not refresh... I have lot of graphical problems with 1.06 Trial.

Using a Radeon 9800 w/ a P4 3.00 HT w/ 1gig DDR400 dual channel

Any suggestions?

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 5:53 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I reamber someone haveing this problem, but I don't remamber the solution :( Try searching the Technical Support channel

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 7:06 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I suggest updating to latest dirext x 9. Also update your video drivers. Thats a start ;)

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 8:22 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
AS nscode said, it should be some answers in the forum... maybe about HyperThreading if I remember.

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 8:28 am
soj89Home userMember since 2003
Thanks guys. It turns out that my HT proc was doing funny things to the program... They should better document that bug.. and perhaps fix it in the next one...

Thanks again!

Posted Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 7:43 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You're welcome :)

Posted Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 8:48 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have DX9 installed, but still have this issue.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 11:01 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My solution is to load a 800x600 skin, then the skin I use. The graphics are refreshed and it goes on, but I have to do this frequently.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 11:02 pm
DJ_aCEHome userMember since 2005
Nah...that wont work. For this to be happening you will be running windows xp, as it is only windows version that currently supports hyper-threading. It's an easy fix really, right click the short-cut and go to compatibility, and under input settings tick the box. Now every time you run DJ Mix Station, you have to press CTRL-ALT-DEL, right click on the DJMix Station program in the applications tab, and select "go to process" now right click the process that is highlighted and select "Set Affinity" and take the check away from all CPU's except CPU0. Problem solved!

Posted Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 2:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)