Forum: Old versions
NOTE: VirtualDJ 7 is not maintained anymore.
Pioneer DDJ Ergo...
Topic: Pioneer DDJ Ergo with Windows 10
Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 8:10 am
here's some things to try
1. go to the manufacturer of your computers website look up you machine under support and get all the newest drivers for it installed (Never assume windows upgrade installed all the drivers for you)
2. update video card drivers from manufacturer web site.
3. Download all windows 10 updates.
4. go through this carefully and make sure all looks correct http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Pioneer%20DDJ%20Ergo%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf
5. in the "DDJ ASIO Settings Utility" change Bit Depth to "16 bit"
give it another go :-)
Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 12:05 pm
Posted Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 6:02 pm
SOLO ALUMBRA ROJO EL BOTÓN IZQUIERDO DE VOLUMEN TENGO WINDOS 10 DE 64 BITS NO SE Q HACER NO CONSIGO LOS INSTALADORES X NINGÚN LADO
Posted Fri 17 May 19 @ 10:12 am
Posted Fri 17 May 19 @ 11:34 am