Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj program says invalid login info for my content but online works on website

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

okay so the issue is my program wont let me log in and i have to dj here in just a little bit like an hour need to figure out a fix asap.... so the software is telling me my login is invalid wrong password or something. but i used it just fine to log in to here so i need someone to tell me how i can fix this issue.

i have already changed the password and tried that it still wont work im frustrated got to start djing in like one hour.

Posted Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 11:55 pm
this is the information needed to use my content unlimited so please help me out

Posted Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 11:55 pm
or is this just something that is down with virtual dj and their software in general if anyone is there that can help me please let me know

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 12:00 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
There is a host file fix tool in the download center. Please download and run it.

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 8:10 am
do you have link to which thing i should download and run because i cant seem to find it

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 10:04 pm
i ran software reset and reset all the settings then uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still wont let me log into an account to use the internet options i put the info into it and try to click okay and it will not work at all.

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 10:22 pm
From the download menu, select addons for VDJ 8, then 'other' and look for the tool called FixVirtualDJHosts PC.

Posted Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 10:25 pm
i have vdj7 pro im using still is it something where i need to upgrade to vdj8 maybe

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 4:09 am
Two whole days and only now you mention that?! :-)

First, do you have an active paid Content Unlimited subscription? Second, are you using the very latest 7.4.6 version of VDJ 7 (because the CU provider changed)?

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 6:53 am
yes to both

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 6:33 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is no reason why your login wouldnt work in the software if it works on the website.

Invalid login messages are almost always incorrect username and/or password. Perhaps the exact message might help.

Your best bet is to contact support via live chat and get some assistance.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 9:02 am
im trying to contact them but with no avail and its pissing me off trying to do so i need it fixed by thursday

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 11:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I can't see anything wrong with your account, so it must be something your end.

Either something is interfering with your logins or you are entering the wrong details.

Like I said chat or phone support are your best bet, we can't really work with youbok this over the forum.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 9:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)