Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: asio drivers - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

does vdj pro come with asio drivers please

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 9:38 am
No, these are provided by the manufacturer where appropriate for their device (If it has a built-in sound card and the firmware/hardware supports ASIO.)

Please visit the manufacturer's website for further information and to download drivers.

Links to download drivers for hardware commonly used with VirtualDJ can be found on the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20Device%20Drivers.html

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 9:48 am
thanks for the help
Have an mxr19 which only comes with a link to an le version from you, how on earth do i get the wdm or asio drivers for it

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:27 am
sorry my mistake, have the adj version, the asio drivers cause sound issues on both my laptops, my dp2 i was using worked best on wdm drivers where could i get those as i guess they are hardware supplied

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:30 am
WDM is an acronym for Windows Driver Model. You don't download them from anywhere, they're part of Windows.

What are the "issues" you mention with the ASIO driver? Have you tried adjusting the buffer size?

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:56 am
hi
using the asio drivers the graphic section on screen jumps around every couple of minutes and the sound is affected, only does it when asio is selected, mixer is mxr19 if i didnt mention,

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 12:02 pm
windows xp and have also tried on a windows 7 machine, does it with the le and the pro version,

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 12:03 pm
Please ensure that your computer has been optimised for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Any available drivers for the product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website ( http://www.adjaudio.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1490&Category=Mixers ) If none are available to download, then it means that it either does not support ASIO and uses native Windows WDM audio and native MacOS CoreAudio only or there are no updates available (The drivers on the original CD supplied with the product are the latest.) For further clarification, please contact the manufacturer's support.

NOTE: Low latency ASIO audio is only really necessary if you are scratch DJ. Otherwise you are simply making your computer's CPU work harder to provide low latency that you don't really need (The lower the latency, the harder your computer must work to keep up.)

NOTE: Atomix Productions do not manufacture any hardware or its associated drivers. We make the DJ software VirtualDJ only which selected manufacturers bundle the LE (Limited Edition) version with their products.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 12:40 pm
on the latest asio 1.22 i have the glitches, if i use the 1.07 asio from the vsm4 i have no glitches but no master out at all even though everthing else works ok, all pcs are optimized for use,

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 1:03 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Where do you connect your speakers ? On the VMS or the Computer ?

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 1:07 pm
speakers are conected via xlr out,

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 1:11 pm
Hi, I have the MXR19, just got it.. I got it loaded however I want to use with 4 decks and I cannot assign the levels in order. The default levels has 1,2,3 out of order. 4 works as design. I called ADJ support and they said I cannot. Don't understand if it's a midi controller you should be able to assign what any button or level does..
Gonna play with it some more, but wanted to see if they are any ideas..

Posted Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 9:33 pm

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 1:04 am
how do i download asio drives

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 9:23 am
Please read the messages above yours.

If you've bought an audio interface (or controller/interface) that needs an ASIO driver, it will either be supplied with the product or you will need to download it from the manufacturers website.

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 10:01 am
hi how can I dowlosdas asio drvier

Posted Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 11:35 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Usually Asio Drivers are included on CD with your Midi Controller.
If not, just have a look at the manufacturers homepage.

Posted Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 12:11 pm
CherbonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
help i lost my asio sound driver cd but i cant find a good download

Posted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 12:18 pm
You'll need to tell us which audio interface you're using. ASIO is specific to the hardware.

Posted Thu 15 Oct 15 @ 5:58 pm
hello can anyone please help I'm using vdj 8 on windows 10 with a pioneer ddj ergo works fine but cannot get mic to work
tried settings etc but it says failed to initialise asio drivers I'm getting desperate now as I'm starting a radio show on Friday and I really need the mic to work am I missing something silly ??please help

Posted Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 11:26 am
91%