Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Anyone have any experience with Club DJ Videos.com? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vjboy wrote :
I think some of the videos I got from VJ Street are just as good quality-wise as VJ Pro.

Some are very high quality, some are very low quality. It's the inconsistency that is the problem, VJStreet does not monitor the videos for quality.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 9:42 am
I agree with TD. It doesnt take long to notice the inconsistencies with their videos.

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 11:21 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
TDBennett wrote :

Them? I've noticed remixes from other services showing up @ VJStreet. I got no reply when I asked about the remixes.
I asked G-Force and he said anything he does for Crooklyn Clan is for that service only. But was not sure if that was the norm for all the remixers at Crooklyn Clan.

All releases on Crooklyn Clan are exclusive to Crooklyn Clan, we do not have partner sites.

Many sites use unskilled editors and don't have quality control procedures.

Posted Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 7:39 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

If anyone wants to learn more about club DJ videos simply go onto the VSL forum, it's been the top thread for weeks.

In short they've taken a lot of peoples money and run.

Posted Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 7:57 pm
bagpuss your making think! Was taking a look at some of CC's video's. Pretty good remixes there. I will be pm'ing you a question about signing up.

Posted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 9:39 pm
aivar00PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Promo Only is also good choice, half of the videos have Intro-Outro and digital Pool is fast with updates.
In Europe there's 2 possible ways: Xtendamix or Promo Only. But there are difference also, as Xtendamix is only digital and You don't own the videos, You'll lease them, after You cancel Your subscription, You don't have any rights to play them in public :P

just a different corner to look at :)

best non-official site is DTVideos, but their videos are made for home users only, they dont have any rights to edit the videos...

In US, there are more options..

Best,
Aivar

Posted Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 4:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)