Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Anyone have any experience with Club DJ Videos.com? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

http://www.clubdjvideos.com

$35/month for 250 credits (downloads). Right now, I mostly use VJ Street and Crookclyn Clan. I was curious as to how Club DJ Videos compares to those other sites with their quality and the amount of vids they have.

Thanks if anyone has any feedback.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 13 @ 11:23 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you want quality and mix options, just go VJ-Pro. There is none better, everything is top notch. You will pay for it, but you get what you pay for.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 13 @ 1:26 pm
Xtendamix also has top notch quality and a very diverse selection! I would stay away from clubdjvideos unless you play a lot of our their house music.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 13 @ 2:10 pm
visionz...I thinking about starting out with vj street. How's youre experience been with them? They good quality videos?

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 8:25 am
I have used VJ street, they are not bad for all the stuff I can't find anywhere else and a good deal $$ wise. But not the top quality like I expect.

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 10:56 am
They look like they have decent prices. I dont have much to base on since never having used any dj pool whatsoever. I'll give them try...

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 11:28 am
VJStreet.com is good on price and selection, video quality and production/mix quality are not always what they should be.
But the price excuses them to an extent.

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 3:30 pm
Ok, I get what you're saying. Which one would be considered a step up from them? I'm more in mobile djing so i'm not looking for too much house, or club music..

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 7:08 pm
Xtendamix ic cheaper than vjpro, with the same great quality.

Posted Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 12:50 pm
Great. I'll take a look at these, Thanks.

Edit: How do you download music from xtendamix in US? Says its for Canada or Europe only,..

Posted Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 1:09 pm
Talk with VJ Pro man. They are really not super expense an they are fully licensed! Personally, I would start out right if I had your options.

Posted Thu 25 Jul 13 @ 5:50 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

VJ Pro is the best site for quality and variety, it should cover the bulk of what you need as an open format DJ.

For unofficial remixes, mashups, extra tools I'd go with Crooklyn Clan.

Club DJ Videos used to crash Serato, and their quality is really not up to scratch, you get what you pay for.

Posted Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 5:35 pm
Sorry VDJ Staff, I should have opened my own post but it's a bit too late..

I do mostly mobile work. It's a lot of variety type of music. In my area so far have been in ages ranging from little kids to the oldest crowd like in their 60's. Now, Personally I love love remixes whether it's audio or video. But not many people know I am capable of vjing yet and I am trying to build up my video database still. Eventually yes I want to work my way into the local bars. There is where the remixes and crunk music plays in. Anyway I am still learning so, what do you mean by 'unofficial'? What determines what's unofficial or not? PM if you'd like...

Thanks

P.S. I did order my first batch from vjstreet already..

Posted Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 2:52 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I used to be a member. I would rejoin if he would accept PayPal. I don't know enough of his current pay provider to trust it. I'm just uncomfortable with using something I am unfamiliar with.

Posted Sun 04 Aug 13 @ 11:43 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Then there's the issue of them bootlegging other peoples hard work.

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 4:03 am
bagpuss wrote :

Then there's the issue of them bootlegging other peoples hard work.

Them? I've noticed remixes from other services showing up @ VJStreet. I got no reply when I asked about the remixes.
I asked G-Force and he said anything he does for Crooklyn Clan is for that service only. But was not sure if that was the norm for all the remixers at Crooklyn Clan.

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 11:17 am
danielsr2006 wrote :
Anyway I am still learning so, what do you mean by 'unofficial'? What determines what's unofficial or not?

unofficial = Not an artist sanctioned release, boot leg, pre release, not finished, financials are not agreed upon.. Those videos are mostly likely illegal leaks because the artist most likely has not closed the deal with whoever owns or is purchasing that content. You now have the opportunity to have and display it before any law abiding company would.

official = The artist or anyone who has a say, approved and released the content. The video is finished and ready for public display. The content owner would "officially" release the video to the public once all deals are closed and signed off on.

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 11:23 am
I stopped clubdjvideos when he stopped taking Paypal. Plus, they used way too much Fatman Scoop. I can't hear that all night. VJ-Pro and VJ Street work for me. AV District is just starting out, and I have thrown them a few bucks.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 2:53 am
DHoude Thanks for that. VJstreet has reasonable prices for me. I think stick with them till I build up a good video collection.

Posted Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 7:34 am
vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I think VJ Pro is overpriced, especially with their $19.95 monthly fee just to keep your account active. And I disagree about the "you get what you pay for" comment. I think some of the videos I got from VJ Street are just as good quality-wise as VJ Pro.

Posted Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 10:06 am
77%