Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Swift Elite

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using tricerasoft swift elite for the last 8 years and have finally decided to switch to virtual dj. A lot of friends at Mobile Beat talked me into it. I am a mobile dj (mostly weddings and karaoke). I do not scratch or beat mix so most skins I have come across have been very overwhelming with a lot of wasted space (for me). I would really like to maximize my browser and have 2 playlist. I haven't found any skins similar to what I am looking for. Just checking to see if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks. This is what I have been using the last 8 years. I love the configuration.

Posted Thu 21 Feb 13 @ 2:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There are quite a few skins with large browser and minimal decks. I am sure you ll find some, and users will point you some too.

What you cant do for the moment though is to re arrange the browser, add second list etc. The browser has kinda standard view but offers all the infos you need. Second Playlist is not possible at the moment (maybe a feature you need ask for the next release), but you can use the SideList as an extra List for requests etc.
Playlist is mostly used for Automix, but of course you may use both of them for requests and wait lists.

If you find a skin that has the features you need, but the Browser size is less than the required, you may also use the Zoom feature (icon next to the Search) that will maximize your browser. You may also ma a keyboard shortcut as browser_zoom.

LE versions do not support Video or Karaoke Mixing, Custom skins, etc, so you will need to upgrade that to Pro Full version at a discount.

Posted Thu 21 Feb 13 @ 5:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)