Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark CDX Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ExcapePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey folks, I just am having a few problems maybe someone out there can help with, here is my setup:

Macbook Pro 13.5"
Traktor Scratch A6
2 Numark CDX Turntables

Here is what is going on, I have searched through the forums to find something that may help and found a few things I have tried but still with no luck....

So I am looking for someone to "EXPLAIN" the proper configuration.... A this present time I have both turntables working with the timecode, but the songs are playing at ridiculously fast speeds and I can't seem to trouble shoot the problem

If someone has some ideas or could explain exactly what the settings should be for both the A6 audio config...as well as Virtual DJ it would
be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!!!

Posted Sun 17 Jun 12 @ 5:46 pm
amun-rePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have used the same hardware a few months before, but i didnt have any problem like that...
Did you try a proper re-installation of the software(s)?
Are you using the latest drivers?

Do you use the right Timecode-Signal? <= Also go to Timecode-Preferences and check if you have chosen "Virtual CD"

Good Luck

Let me know when your system works i'd like to share some more infos and experiences :D

Posted Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 2:17 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try switching the vinyl mode to "Other (relative mode only) - 1000HZ" or the "2000HZ."

Play around with your RPM (33 or 45) both on VDJ and your CDXs.

Lastly, I suggest for you to use the Serato Timecode CD, you'll get the best signal IMO. It's the oldest version that I got but still works perfectly fine with me.

Goodluck!

Posted Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 6:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)