Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Recording the output and using a screen grabber in Simul-sync

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

after 6 months of fixing and tweaking this thing....I'm back!

Yes..I did this on an ALIENWARE BUT...a old tank with dual Nvidea cards BUT only an AMD Turion single core (ml-40 at 2.4ghz)...the trick is to try all codecs and resize the screen recorder screen size so it wont take too much recources while Virtual Dj its recording its output..any coments ?

Posted Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 8:37 pm

Posted Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 9:12 pm
Just go to www.fraps.com and don't worry about anything. By far the best one I've used.

Posted Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 11:06 am
Yeah Bro...funny...its how I first ended up here at the forums way back after asking for help at custumer support and mp3 Rick told me to use fraps for the output (?!?!) .could'nt record with the dell...i think I only needed to activate video...ha! ..but i like what i use.its called Bt screen recorder.what I wanna know if other people have unique methods using say older computers and such...

Posted Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 10:42 pm
Well my Asus was made in 2007 and by todays standards , thats pretty old, lol!!

Posted Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 12:20 am
Wow! just after my old tank...maybe they were better then?...Lol...

Posted Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 12:31 am
the fix?...Game Booster to the rescue!!!...Hmmm...Actually we've talked about this a few years ago..but forgot that it was in the computer! and closing yahoo widgets helped too!!

Running a lot smoother now...

Posted Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 12:55 am
Longer version of mix with Audio and Video versions of Tomcraft's Loneliness back to back...jiterring on the screen grab caused by the video editor after making the output video.dont know why the strange behaviour...but only happened in the intro.did'nt do this while monitoring the edit.

Posted Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 6:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)