Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What do you guys think about a DJ Booth Facade? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i have a few more screws to put in mine and ill post it up soon. ill post some up now, let me log onto vdj via my done to upload some of them.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 8:50 am

Ill have it finished tomorrow

Posted Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 9:14 am
I really liked this idea for wedding gigs where the decor all matches.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 12:23 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@pseft, you need to put those strengthening brackets on the inside and give them a lick of black paint, I'd also suggest you get 5mm x 20mm edging strip and colour it black then use it to hide where you stapled the material all around the frame. Will make for a much better finish when people come onto your side of the frame. Don't try to paint the material side as it will only "bleed" over.

I like the idea of the table top frame much more portable, but I would compliment that with a star cloth to hide cables etc below table top. Maybes attaching to top section with velcro to give a neat finish.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 2:33 am
nxgn1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Here is a Picture of our setup. This was made by Steve Lynch. He is awesome making facades and photobooths. Its made from aluminum and corrugated Plastice. Very sturdy and our cover to carry it in was from Tuki Covers.

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 10:45 am
Here is the one I built

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 12:21 pm
tayla wrote :
@pseft, you need to put those strengthening brackets on the inside and give them a lick of black paint, I'd also suggest you get 5mm x 20mm edging strip and colour it black then use it to hide where you stapled the material all around the frame. Will make for a much better finish when people come onto your side of the frame. Don't try to paint the material side as it will only "bleed" over.

i have them strengthening brackets on both ends for extra strength... i have the other panel stained but will b painting them all black.
i will be buying some edging strip, coz it does look kind of ugly looking at it lol.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 8:59 am
it helps cover up wiring and it enhances presentation.

Posted Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 5:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)