Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: VIDEO OPERATING WITH VDJ 7.0.4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hope someone can assist. Decided to finally upgrade from VDJ 6.1.2 to VDJ 7.0.4. So far taking small steps with the new features. Loaded video on deck 1 & 2.

Correction******* to original post

Press play on Deck 1 or 2 if I have the crossfader to the right or left corresponding to the active deck all seems normal with sound and video. But when I crossfade to the left or right without having the opposite deck activated then the video continues to be shown but without sound when the video should not be shown at all. VDJ preview screens working normal.

I'm using the Total Control midi player.

I bet it's a simple selection in Config but for the life of me can't figure it out.

Thanks!
Edwin
"DJ WiN"

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 4:37 am
On the default screen switch to the video mixer and on the crossfader you'll see numbers beside it. Click on the number 2 and the video from deck 2 will now display when you move the fade to its corresponding side.

Hope that helps
Huey

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 9:09 am
you could probably consider linking/unlinking the audio/video crossfader, that way if you adjust your audio crossfader through your midi controller the video crossfader will automatically track and fade with it.

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 8:40 am
Huey & SemperfiBSE,

Excuse the delay in responding. Appreciate the info. After tinkering with the options and etc I ended up going to config, video tab and unchecked the "Video crossfader automatic" and so far seems to be working.

Thanks!
Edwin

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 6:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)