Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Karaoke Lyrics Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use VDJ for karaoke. Just lately, if I play something on deck 1 the screen starts 'revolving' as if it's 2 screens showing the same lyrics. Deck 2 works just fine. Anyone know how this has happened and what to do to fix it?

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 5:35 am
make sure your decks are set as seperate decks. you can use the get deck number for that. it's easy to tell usually if they're not set as separate entities because they'll have different color wave forms in the top bar if you're using the one of the basic skins (blue/red/green/yellow). If they are different decks, make sure the video transition is off and the video crossfader is all the way to the side towards the deck you are using. I set the video crossfader to automatic and link it with the audio. I leave my audio fader in the center (50%) and when I play my karaoke, I make certain that one track is playing at a time which forces the video crossfader all the way to the dominant deck making it use the full screen. It sounds like your video transition might be on because you're video crossfader isn't automatically choosing and fading towards the main deck, it's staying in the center.

Posted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 8:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)