Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where did the stars come from? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I want more of them. Come on guys, you know I'm OK. BTW will VDJ be in AC this year, I'm looking forward to meeting some guys.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 2:47 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Yup we will be there ;) Btw you get more stars as your experience level rises and you help others on the forum.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 6:16 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
heheh if you help with the ac setup you can earn another star :)

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 7:53 am
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Btw you get more stars as your experience level rises !???

it's more the way you help on the forum and create things for Vdj
i know the program really good after 1 year but i am not very active on the forum so no more stars for me :(

but i love the program and that's what counts more for me

ivar

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 12:49 pm
You get and see more stars as you get higher to the heavens.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 5:23 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
looks like maybe it's one star per 100 posts. I'm at 285 now, I'll see in 15 posts if I get to three stars...

Or maybe it's like the Fench driver license, you start with 12 stars and you get stars taken out everytime you post under the influence ;)

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 6:07 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ djbambi, i dont think thats it. ive posted 113 messages (inc this one), and ive got same 2 stars as u... I think ur level goes up by making skins/effects and the like

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:14 pm
You get extra stars by helping others. The more you help, the easier it is for the Support Team to work on other things. So in turn you will become more valuable and get more stars. It's not just having a lot of posts on this forum...but informative and helpful posts.

MS

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 2:46 am
exactly Maddsound :) Well said... ;)

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 11:09 am
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
an extra star for you hahaha

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 12:23 pm
yes exta star from him

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 2:37 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
..."waiting for a star to fall"... (singing)

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 2:48 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
lol =))

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 3:15 pm
Congradulations Lej78480 for your recent upgrade to VIP Member. Well deserved indeed!

MS

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 1:36 am
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
u guys know i'm basically "the wireless dj of the unregistered users" when it comes to pushing vdj... but its gonna take me some time to buy the program. but what happens when i get it...
what about the contribution we (myself & brennan11) bring in as an unregistered users... is someone watching so that when we become registered users our previous contribution counts?

*mic mysteriously stops working*

vpcdj aka anonymous

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:03 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Sorry vpdj, when you are and unregistered user you don't have this. But when you or brennan became a register user, I'm sure you're going to rise fast. You could get the experience professional user very soon after you get your full version of VDJ.

To be worthy you have to buy the product first, It's how it works. I use the VDJ all the past year, and after I buy it, it change a lot of things. That's why I encourage other users to buy this great product. Don't buy a mixer until you have the full version of VDJ. Is better.

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:14 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You help people for the sake of doing it, and because others helped you get where YOU are.

It's not for the recognition, that comes back to you directly from those who you helped.

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:26 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't know what's more addictive, the software or this forum!, I love this community, it's great, because we all come together and help each other out.., and together we have the answer to any question.

As for the stars, it's just a matter of time before people get noticed, it can seem unfair to some people, and I understand that, but those that have the "power" to change your user level can't know everything, it wouldn't be possible.

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 8:49 pm
acw_dj i understand that to be taken seriously one has to be a full version user and i'm not contesting that lol. all i'm pointing out is the stars thing work coming making that transition from unregistered to full version user.

2. @bagpuss. nice profile
yeah i like them both the software and the forum. only thing with me is that i feel like i'm the only hip-hop dj here. so that plus unregistered makes me feel a lot like an outsider. lol

vp aka anon

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 2:56 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Thankyou Dj maddsound.

I wasn't expecting at all this 4th star (VIP level) It happened to me one night at something like 01AM, i was looking at the forum and then saw something VIP. I was so happy.

It isn't even a year i own VDJ. I was No license user for over 8 months, but now i can't spend a day without using VDJ, nor posting on thei forum.

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 3:23 am
63%