Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Reloop Digital Jockey 2 MASTER EDITION not working with Virtual Dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi
I just buy the new Master Edition Controller of Reloop, but it's not working with the las update of virtual DJ 7.01.

The virtual Dj, not detect the controller.

I read that, interface edition it's supporter for las version of virtual.
Can someone help me to use the controller with virtualdJ?
Thanks
Iñigo

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 6:44 am
Sorry, this controller is not currently natively supported.

Support should be added in a future version of VirtualDJ.

The present support is for Reloop DigitalJockey 1 Interface/Controller Edition, but also works with Reloop DigitalJockey 2 Interface/Controller Edition (NOTE: Some of the buttons will not perform the correct function due to different button labelling on the 2.)

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 12:52 pm
Thanks!
Iñigo

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 8:56 am
Did know when virtual dj will be compatible with Reloop Master Edition?

Pls answer!

Posted Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 2:36 pm
Happy new Year to all!

I own the Reloop Digital Jockey2 Master Edt. Still no support of the actutal 7.2 VDJ Pro Running Mac OsX 10.6 Disappointing..
The Funny thing is, when using Windows7 64bit on the same Device (via BootCamp) VDJ suppoorts the Reloop VDJME partly.
All Funktions in the first level are running (without the Shift-Mode) so there´s no second level.
Sound only from Deck1..
Am I the only one, whos bored about Traktor and Algoriddims DJ and spent nearly 240 Euros for 40MB of "MouseWare"..??

Please if anyone has any Idea please leave a post.

I really dont understand why other Software is at least manually to configure and VDJ doesn´t do it.

good Night

Michael

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 7:36 pm
The Reloop Digital Jockey 2 Master Edition is natively supported in VirtualDJ v7.0.2

Make sure that you have the latest firmware installed - This can be obtained by contacting Reloop - http://www.reloopdj.com

For 4 deck functionality, you must be using a 4 deck skin, such as those included with VirtualDJ v7.

SHIFT + button will perform the action on decks 3 (Left) and 4 (Right)

To permanently toggle to decks 1 & 3, press the PFL buttons (First press will select the deck for headphone PFL, the next press (Once selected) will toggle between decks 1&3 on left and 2&4 on right.)

You should configure your sound settings as following:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: ASIO -> Choose the Reloop Master Edition in the drop-down list

Click APPLY.

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 8:32 pm
Thanks for the quick reply!
I Updated the Firmware of the RDJ2 Master edition with the only file available V22.
This was the Firmware witch was installed out of the Box. So there´s no update.

The settings you wrote work for Windows7 started on my macbook.

On OsX 10.6 witch is my major OS (thats why i bought a 1500€ MacBook pro) the Masteredition still is not found on Virtual DJ.
The only Entry in the drop down manu is "simple Midi Wrapper"

If I use the manual Mapper of the implemented "Reloop Digital Jockey 2"
only a few Buttons are working. such as Play/Pause, CUP, Fader, gain...that´s it.

Do you have any Ideas what i can do next?

best regards

Michael

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 2:39 pm
Please contact Reloop Support and ask for the latest firmware - It should be v26 or above which implements SysEx Identification.

Without this it will not work on Mac.

The other method of identification (USB VID/PID) is only supported on Windows 7 and Vista.

Posted Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 9:03 pm
Can someone please help me with the reloop jockey 3 me, and vdj 8 got it working with vdj 7 pro, but can't find the controller in the vdj 8 sound setup?

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 5:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If it works as a MIDI controller and you just need to create the proper audio configuration...
- visit http://www.reloop.com/reloop-jockey-3-me and download the Drivers (for WIndows or Mac)
- Open VirtualDJ goto Settings-->AUDIO tab
- Press the Speakers & Headphone button at the top-left
- Have Reloop ASIO (for Windows or similar for Macs) in sound cards and Chans 1,2 for Master and 3,4 for Headphones
- Click to APPLY

Once you re done and verify proper function, please post a screenshot of yoru Audio configuration and we will include a special button in the AUDIO tab for the next update to offer this automatically.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 6:58 pm
Thanks very much for your help,but I think I'm gonna stick with my hercules rmx 2. Don't really like the reloop jockey 3 me.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)