Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How The Hell Did I Miss This ??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All,

Just had to submit a post and voice my opinion,

I just cant beleive that i managed to miss out on this software for so long, i have massive collection of vinyl rips and have been searching for somthing like VDJ for a long long time, i have tried all the rest and am now really pleased and confident that i found the best !!!!

Congrats on an excellent, practical, and no nonsense piece of software :)

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 11:50 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome to the VirtualDJ World! ;)
VDJ has a lot more than you saw in demo version, believe me :)

Dj Nikki

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 1:14 pm
thanx....

hopefully we will see you as a full member soon ;)

remember the full version 3.0 is a lot more stable and full of working features that any cracked version does not have... cracked versions are likely to have bugs, and often cracked demos with disabled features :) and the 2.06 is also outdated ;)

nice that you like the software, hope to see you as a full member of this great community soon :)

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 1:46 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Welcome :)

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 6:06 pm
sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Welcome DJ Ph4nt0m.
Like you, I happen to stumble on this program a week or so ago. After using the demo for 30 minutes I purchases it. Rearly am I that impulsive. I own Traktor and have parked it for Virtual DJ. You should try out some of the skins.

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 6:52 pm
I tried that once, didn't really like it, have also now purchased and i think this is probably the most fun you can have for less than £100 without taking your clothes off, this is absolutly AWSOME !!!

:o)

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 7:46 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ sla200x

I Also purchased the full version after something like 2 hours, when i got my herc console! pretty much everytime i'm that impulsive, i regret it at some point, but not VDJ, it's fantastic (and the price is the icing on the cake)

I LOVE IT!!! lol

Nebula

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 7:59 pm
I purchased mine as soon as i played with it for the first time, i have never looked back. The latest version is stable (i use it every night for 5 hours) and the support is excelent!
Can't wait for some future goodies to arrive...

Posted Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 12:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)