Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MUSIC CHART TOPPERS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I consider my self to be a wanna bee dj because I dont play music as a job (playing in parties etc)but I use VDJ 1.02 version to mix music and burn my mix on cds which I usually give away.I mix dance hall ,reggae (conscious),disco, hip hop\ r&b ,old school rap(like run dmc) and soca.I always ask every one " how de cd sound boy " after I give away a cd .After about a year now of using this program I now feel confident because of the praises I get.The dance hall and conscious I mix always gets the most props.

Alright I am straying from what I really want to post, I thought it will be a good idea if u tell me what songs are rocking on your side of the world right ,right now and I will tell u what is "running the rought" in de Caribbean now , this I think will make us help each other out alot . I will give 3 songs of each

ONLY LATEST

DANCE HALL - BUJU BANTON / wak gul SEAN PAUL / will be burning VYBZ KARTEL/run de place

CONSCIOUS - SIZZLA /give jah thanks BUJU BANTON/another don MAD COBRA/ to much

HIP HOP - FOXY BROWN FT SIZZLA /come into the light
MIKE JONES / back then
Missy Elliott ft. Ciara & Fatman Scoop / Lose Control
fat joe - get it popping
Damian Marley Ft Biggie Smalls - Welcome to Jamrock Remix
PIMPING ALL OVER THE WORLD [LUDASRIS & BOBBY VALENTINO]
GO [COMMON=KANYE WEST &JOHN MAYER]

will make updated list very soon

Posted Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 7:08 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rasta man....you just told everyone you're using a hacked version :(

Posted Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 8:03 pm
sla200xPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Say it ain't so Rasta Man:( As a fellow Caribbean and Jamaican, I would be very disappointed. Download the latest demo, try it for while then get the real deal. It is obvious you love the software and your fans love your mixes right? Imagine how you would feel with a legit copy of the latest version. We would all welcome you back with open arms and let bye gones be bye gones.

He who has never used any crack software, please throw the first stone.

Posted Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 9:17 pm
*Throws a stone, and somehow manages to smack himself in the back of the head with it*

Posted Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 9:39 pm
@ sla200x
There is a big difference between using crack and asking registered u$er$ on an official forum how to use the illegal copy that you stole! Seanrasta44 has been on this forum for a long time asking for technical help and offering HIS opinion on various matters. Yes it's true that many of us users were crack heads, but we purcha$ed it and by doing so showed all the Dev Team & users much respect.

Seanrasta44 has been asking many questions and all have been answered.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=10070
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12912
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11426
This are just a few. If he has been shown respect then he should give some back to all on this forum...

MS

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 3:38 am
@DJ maddsound.

I did not accuse Seanrast44 of anything. Likewise I was giving MY opinion based on a response. If Seanrast44 is using a legal copy, demo or otherwise, then I see your point regarding my post, and your point is well taken. If that is the case then I would admit that my post may have been unfair, maybe even irresponsible. If however he is using a cracked copy then I do not see your point. To then imply that his valuable questions and opinions (if he is indeed using a cracked copy), should excuse him from a comment such as mine anyone else wanting to make a point, is like excusing a bank robber because he is asking great investment advise questions at Citibank. It is not my intensions or desire to be the crack police. If the piracy team has no issues, why should I?

Having said all that:

Seanrasta44 it was nothing personal and I really meant you neither disrespect nor embarrassment. Heck, my little bother is a DJ in Jamaica. For all I know you could be him, Jamaica is a small island you know. And if you are him, wait till mom find out:). Nuff Respect

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 5:06 am
@ sla200x

Dude I think that you have misunderstood everything that I said...
I DO agree with you! Let me make it a little easier...
I understand that crack users have as much right as I do to be on this forum but...I don't think that it is fair or just for them to ask technical questions about a product that they stole! The fact is Seanrasta44 admitted to using an outdated version and should be banned or just ignored. I DO agree with what you said sla200x.

No misunderstandings my brother from Jamaica.

MS

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 5:48 am
Truth truth...
There should be a difference between the response given to Full license users and those who have been identified with cracked versions...
Adi

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 6:03 am
@DJ Maddsound,

This now confirms that I am not as smart I think I am. I am very sorry for not reading your post carefully. Yes I do feel foolish. Still, I do not intend to embassass anyone but, it is a very inexpensive yet powerful program.

Make music not war. Unless of course it is a Sound Clash!

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 6:04 am
it was nice nuff respect ,1 person I ever diss was apopsis and i would like to say sorry again to apopsis

out ah this

sla 200x very right I am your family but not your brother might be your father from Trinidad" not so sure as yet" ha ha

Posted Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 12:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)