Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Load a song from the player into the waitlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would like to see a feature whereby one could take the song in a player and add it to the waitlist.
For example, you have a song in the waitlist; you load it into one of the players and now it is of course removed from the waitlist. Now you decide you don't want to play that song yet, but when you load another song into the player, the original song is gone. To get it into the waitlist again you have to search for it again. It would be nice to be able to drag it back into the waitlist before loading another song so that it is ready for later.

I originally posted this as a question in the software TS forum thinking this feature probably existed already. Though other members did come up with some very useable workarounds, most agreed that this would be a useful new feature.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 3:54 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This could be done~ with the playlist column.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 9:45 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'd like to see that you pick up song from the deck and drag to playlist.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 9:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I advise you to use pre-listen monitor (player) instead of loading a song on the deck

Otherwise use "repeat playlist" to keep the song in the playlist

Posted Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 11:31 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Pre-listen is not working in Asio-Low latency (TC) mode...

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 3:05 am
I'd rather have a "Back to Waitlist" feature too. I don't use pre-listen...I run through an external mixer and just use the cueing on that to listen to songs.

The main reason I like to pre-listen on the actual deck is to see how well the song will actually go with the one I'm playing...will the loop I'm thinking of work well as a mix and loads of other reasons.

Solution, a key combo for active deck, a button on new skins labelled "WL" or "R2WL"...this feature could then be mapped to the DAC...which would make working really quick.

Ross.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 4:52 pm
woodsyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check the "repeat playlist" and you'll find your song at the bottom of the list

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 12:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)