Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: American Audio VMS4 Discussions - Page: 35

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 11:38 am
I understand this Supporting staff..but DJDAD and few other configed the VMS 4 with a loop back config to record buy going back through the USB.....That is in 8out config...like I said i tried to do that and for some reason my jogs do not work? So if can be done in 8out mode I was asking if it can be done in 4out mode? because most standard sound cards have 4in 4out?

Posted Mon 16 May 11 @ 1:41 pm
ok I see No one either knows?? or wants to help?? I will try to figure this out myself....

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 4:06 pm
Is anyone using CDJ's with the VMS4 if so do you just connect RCA cables to the midi control inputs

Posted Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 9:01 pm
in each input ... choose on the front by changing the switch USB or ANALOG

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 4:30 am
dj-tony-parma wrote :
in each input ... choose on the front by changing the switch USB or ANALOG

Thanks

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 5:08 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Anyone use the VMS4 with OS X Lion?

Posted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 7:23 pm
Koz

Just an update, since I test for AA.....

Ran VDJ 7.0.4 with video for about 4 hours so far, no performance changes positive or negative over snow leopard. Not one hiccup. I also had open a few other things Windows 2008 Server running on parallels, MyDMX running on the Win 2K8 VM. Firefox, iPhoto, and i Movie. VDJ ran like a champ.

The VMS4 also ran great, with no issues caused due to Lion (Lion doesn't fix anything, neither does it break anything).

Mac specs.
15" 2011 MBP
i7 Quad 2.0
8GB Ram
1TB HDD

I will do some harder testing this weekend.

Posted Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 8:44 am
Thanks!

I have a 2009 MBP unibody with balck keys
8gb memory core 2 duo

I'll see it how it goes tomorrow night with backup ready to go. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Posted Fri 22 Jul 11 @ 9:06 am
VMS4 works great with OS X Lion. No difference whatsoever from Snow Leopard.

Posted Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 9:02 am

Hi I have vsm4 but I have a problem with the mapper win I control the gain the hight level change it also , what can I do to fix this I try and idownload all the mapper and I upgrad driver and firmware so plz can you help to fixe it thx

Samir Younes

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 6:08 pm

Posted Wed 21 Dec 11 @ 6:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)