Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: registration code

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi i have a registration code for virtual dj. i downloaded the trial version and i have no idea where to enter my code..

can someone please help? thanks so much

Posted Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 5:19 pm
If you have a registration code, then add it to your profile in the "Modify my profile" section of this site. This will unlock the downloads section of the site for you.

However I am intrigued that you have a code, and no software already. Where did you get your code...?

Roy

Posted Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 5:26 pm
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

Hopefully this link will get you where you need to be. In the middle of the page where it says "Licenses" enter your serial number. That's it!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posted Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 5:27 pm
I am taking codes from the internet and youtube. when i enter the codes, it says "serial number not valid", although the comments on the websites and youtube says that it works...

Posted Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 7:41 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
blaa03069603 wrote :
I am taking codes from the internet and youtube. when i enter the codes, it says "serial number not valid", although the comments on the websites and youtube says that it works...

Number 1: Those codes have all been turned in, and those accounts deactivated.

Number 2: Anyone caught sharing their serial numbers run the risk of having their accounts deleted, and serials locked.

Number 3: Please support this software, buy purchasing a legal license from this web site. It is through your support that Virtual DJ continues on its successful path.

Hope to see you as a licensed user soon.

Posted Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 8:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)