Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Forum-use suggestions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Forum administrators / staff:

1/ Can "write post" and "add a topic" functions be disabled for "no licence" users? It would dramatically reduce absurd topics & posts with questions about functionality of cracked versions!

(Maybe a new forum for "potencial buyers/users" could be created, where registration isn't requiered for posting. Though I doubt it's needed, because all information is already avalible in FAQ & other threads.)

2/ Could a feature which provides user level info be added in forum, so every user can define level of accessibility for each of their posts (same or lower to user's level). Like it's possible in blogs.

Any comments?

Regards

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 5:12 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this is an open forum ..for all people .this characteristic is the one that makes different to this software

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 10:22 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
u'd be surprised what some of us can come up with... then again i understand what u saying.

Posted Fri 18 Feb 05 @ 3:00 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I fully support the freedom of speech, and I know that some "no licence" users are good support to the community, while some need specific answers for problems etc. But still I'm asking for some kind of filtering. Maybe that wasn't that good idea, but something should be done I think.

Regards.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 05 @ 4:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)