Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mashups to give away!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there peeps!
I just wanted to know if anyone wanted some mashups of various hip hop and rnb artist as i have quite a few that i make for my personal dj use but my catalogue is now quite large and i feel the need to share them with the world and seeing that i will become a fully fledged member of this community as soon as they get those darn tcv's in stock i thought that you folks should be the first to benefit.
So if anybody knows somewhere i can upload a few so others can download please let me know by replying to this post.
Just to name a few:
Marques houston (up in da club) vs dead prez (hip hop)
Kanye west (all falls down) vs Jada kiss (kiss of death and the champ is here) vs Erykah badu (on and on)
Marvin gaye (sexual healing) vs Mobb deep (Quite storm)
112 (if i hit) vs 50 cent (shake that ass)
Snoop dogg (drop it like its hot) vs ja rule (New york)............

My setup:
Packard bell k5 series
512mb ram
P4 3.06
Maya 44
Numark mixer
Stanton str8-150 x2

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 7:10 am
It's mostly hip-hop vs hip-hop or r&b vs r&b ...
That's not really the point of a mash-up concept in my opinion.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 1:32 pm
vibe666Home userMember since 2005
I have some great mashups at home. by far my favourite has to be Darude V's One Phat Deeva In and Out of the Sandstorm. An amazing tune, flawlessly mixed and one that never fails to impress.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 4:10 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 11:48 pm
That was just a few of my most recent pieces.
I have some with house beats and some with oldskool and some with classic vocals such as toms diner.
The ones listed are just my personal faves as when you play the original and then drop a refit or remix that people aint expecting it and the reaction is good cos people ma like the beat nut not the vocal so i put a vocal that you wouldnt see coming but you still know the words to.

Posted Sat 12 Feb 05 @ 1:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)