Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: CANT RECORD WHAT I HEAR ON VDJ ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tuzylakHome userMember since 2005
Tried to record a mix I have done using VDJ, including using the crossfade, cutting/scratching and the odd effect - yet when using the record facility within VDJ, I play it back and its all gone to pot, as though it didnt record or recognise the levels of the faders or the crossfader. It recorded a mish mash of music but not what I hear... ? Help?

Posted Thu 10 Feb 05 @ 11:02 pm
can't record in the demo version.. can ya?

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 1:06 am
You're not using an external mixer are you?

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 1:23 am
I Got this Too!! VDJ Only seems to record only its Internal Sounds/Effects/Samples... Timecoded Volume lever are Dead...

I Got the latest Trial version 1.05 it says says 1.06 on the home page.. Cant see .06 fix my prob...

Anyway here ones set-up..

M-AUDIO DELTA 44 via x2 Technics SL-DZ 1200

Win XP Pro SP2, Twaeked TO The MAX For Audio.......

Shuttle SB75G2 P4 3GHZ HT

Anyway........ I Was so looking foward to this Software,, It was recomended this to me by a very high rated european DJ "NO NAMES"

Me Thinks it work's of its own Internal engine And dose not Reconize its own input. Via Timecode.....

Hey please let me know if you get any further coz I Wish to have this software, and I Ony got a few days to go wirh the trial.............

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 2:44 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i always record with another program trough another soundcard. (i mix with external mixer)

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 6:22 am
ditto djjb, i have my laptop with VDJ on it, and then the external mixer output is sent to my desktop PC for recording, therefore not pulling either machine down running two things.

but again, if your using TCV, your most likely using an external mixer.. which VDJ won't recognise the movements of.. try it again and use VDJ's crossfader.. see if it happens then

altho.. i still wasn't aware of being able to record in the demo.?

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 12:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)