Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Patch coming soon?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe I bought the software at a highpoint of dev activity, but it feels like things have gotten a bit quiet around here.

Can we get some update on the next patch? Estimated time it will be released? New features and/or bug fixes? List of known problems?

Posted Thu 10 Feb 05 @ 9:10 pm
I too, look forward to 2.07

I hope they have fixed the crash that happens when you first load a track. if I let it load up completely it never crashes. if I try scratching when it is loaded. BAM!

WirelessDJ

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 3:10 am
Well I think it's getting to that point they will be wanting to charge for updates.You have to pay the programmers for their work.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 4:01 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 4:41 am

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 5:44 am
VDJ has come a long long long way from the automix to now. I think they have done a great job and that great job. Keep up the good work VDJ! My program works terrific! I hope we can help the prgrammers by giving suggestions in the suggestion forum and not pushing them to release an inferior product that might crash more frequently. I have another program that costs me 5x's as much and there has been around 15 updates to their 2 over the past two years. 5 Stars in my book.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 5:53 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
From what i can see, it has indeed come along way from Atomix.
With most important feature beeing "Perfect sound quality"
:)

A;ex

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 3:03 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@support

I understand that it takes time, must be tested, etc etc. I'm not asking you to give us a date, but could we get some idea of what you are working towards in the next patch?

Posted Fri 11 Feb 05 @ 7:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)