Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: CDJ-export - issue with OPUS QUAD
I usually prepare my USB's with the CDJ-export option in VDJ. Those worked well on all pioneer devices except for the new OPUS-QUAD, which uses the "Device Libarary Plus" i.s.o. the usual "Device Library".
When I put a USB (created in VDJ) in my OPUS-QUAD, It says "Rekordbox database not found" etc....
Does it mean that I can no longer use VDJ to prepare my USB's, or is there any way to solve this problem?

Posted Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 7:43 pm
I found the (a) solution myself... Simply connect your USB-stick via computer to rekordbox (free license) ver 6.6.11 or above, and RB will ask you to convert the library => YES, both libraries are now on your USB-stick; and you can continue to use the USB-stick on both CDJ's, and others & the OPUS-QUAD !
However, if you make changes on the USB-stick (add, delete, cues) via VDJ, only the "device library" is adapted, if you want to update the "device library plus" as well => in RB, export mode, choose the USB-stick, right click on "Device library plus" and a pop-up says "convert from device library", do that, and the old "device library plus" will now be overwritten and as such, it is updated and in line with the changes you made in VDJ (regeistered in the "device library")...

Posted Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 9:54 pm
Hello Jeroenvisser,

When I went to test the Opus Quad in store with a USB key prepared with CDJ Export in Virtual DJ, I noticed what you described.

Thank you for the solution you propose which is rather simple, but a little tedious all the same.

I hope that our great VDJ Team will be able to resolve this problem and make VDJ fully and directly compatible with the Opus Quad in the near future.

Posted Thu 02 May 24 @ 6:01 pm