Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cloud lists not showing up / loading content?
Hey, I subscribed to some beatport cloudlists, normally they show up, I can search them and with the content unlimited I can find and play the tracks.

Just noticed today that my cloudlists I subscribed to are not showing up. My own lists are there, but the beatport lists are not. Additionally the "Charts" are not loading correctly. Only the VDJ Community Charts and VirtualDJ Radio Charts are loading, nothing else.

So whats up with that?

Posted Mon 15 May 23 @ 2:12 pm
Yeah, same for me. I think from what I have seen in other posts they are moving things around and unless you are subscribed to early release updates you get the half baked version. I suspect they will fix / re-gig things in the next minor update.

Posted Wed 17 May 23 @ 1:31 pm
Thats unlucky to say the least. So for now I have to downgrade to another version. Thanks for your reply!

Posted Wed 17 May 23 @ 1:48 pm
***Note: They are NOT in Early Access, they are build b7555 which is now a Public build.

Just been checking, they are a little inconsistent atm. I find the VDJ Community Lists are all there, I have 38 Charts in there (yes I did count them lol). They are all "UK Mobile DJ Charts" that I'm subscribed to.

In VirtualDJ Radio I can only get Clubzone.

In iDJPool I get nothing.
In Crate Hackers I get nothing.

In iTunes, Shazam & Spotify sub directory United Kingdom they are all full lists.
***In Charts right click to select your country NOTE; UK doesn't work but United Kingdom does ;-)

In Beatport less than half are working.

My Systems Specs;
Main - M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Ventura 13.3.1, VirtualDJ v2023-m b7555.

Posted Wed 17 May 23 @ 11:29 pm
My VirtualDJ Radio Cloudlists TheGrind community google drive audio file URL link in not posting it to be automatically uploaded online but I actually have save it since Sunday night after 11:30 pm what's up with that

Posted Wed 14 Feb 24 @ 7:07 am
All my Cloud Lists are working as they should including TheGrind.

I'm sorry I've no idea about your posting issue.

Posted Wed 14 Feb 24 @ 7:31 am
I can't sign back in on my VirtualDJ Radio page I still want to continue to do a automix playlist recording to add mp3 tracks onto a cloud list folder to be save online after be recorded

Posted Thu 02 May 24 @ 4:48 pm