Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to replicate the default Quick Filter skin on another ?
Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on modifying the "Project X" skin to incorporate a quick filter feature similar to the one available in the default skin.

So far, I've made some progress. I've added a button for quick filter configuration and manually displayed two quick filter buttons.

The default skin :

Project X Skin :

My first question is about automating the display of quick filter buttons based on the number of configured filters. Currently, I've manually mapped two buttons in the skin, but adding or removing filters doesn't automatically show or hide the buttons like in the default skin.

EDIT: I find how get filter text for the second question !

Here the solution for anyone want to use it !

<button action="quick_filter" width="30" height="25" x="+11+1140" y="+1080-552-10+2">
<selected shape="square" color="darkgrey" radius="2" border_size="2" border="#808080"/>
<down shape="square" color="transparent" radius="2" border_size="[BORDERON]" border="deckcolor"/>
<off color="background" shape="square" radius="2" border="#808080" border_size="1" />
<over color="1aDFFFFFF" shape="square" radius="2" border="white" border_size="1" />
<overselected color="#1aFFFFFF" shape="square" radius="2" border="grey" border_size="1" />
<text color="text" height="19" dy="+3" colorover="textover" fontsize="8" colorselected="textover" align="center" weight="bold" action="get_text 'QC'" important="true"/>
</button>
<button action="quick_filter 1" width="100" height="25" x="+11+850" y="+1080-552-10+2">
<selected shape="square" color="darkgrey" radius="2" border_size="2" border="#808080"/>
<down shape="square" color="transparent" radius="2" border_size="[BORDERON]" border="deckcolor"/>
<off color="background" shape="square" radius="2" border="#808080" border_size="1" />
<over color="1aDFFFFFF" shape="square" radius="2" border="white" border_size="1" />
<overselected color="#1aFFFFFF" shape="square" radius="2" border="grey" border_size="1" />
<text color="text" height="19" dy="+3" colorover="textover" fontsize="8" colorselected="textover" align="center" weight="bold" action="get_text `quick_filter 1` &amp; param_cast string" important="true"/>
</button>

In that case, for example, how can I automatically show the "Played?" quick filter button after the "quick_filter 2" button?

My second question concerns the functionality of the filter itself. It's currently operational, but the text displayed is "quick_filter X". How can I display the filtered field and the corresponding searched value, similar to how it's shown in the default skin? For example: User 1 = ABC, User 2 = XYZ.

I want to show the same thing as the default skin.

Thanks for help !

Posted Tue 07 May 24 @ 2:13 am