Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VirtualDJ Program Lagging (Beatgrid, Search Function, Track Select) But Audio and Video Plays Fine in Club
Greetings everyone,

The last few times I've used VirtualDJ, I've experienced some serious issues with lagging in the program. This includes temporary freeze up in the beatgrid, search function, track selection, etc. While this is happening, the audio and video in the club thankfully doesn't lag... But as you can imagine, it's extremely stressful not knowing if it's going to return to normal!

My video tracks are being run from an external hard drive. Last time I DJ'd, I made sure to analyze all my audio and video tracks (including the tracks stored on my laptop, not just the external). It didn't seem to help the issue at all.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue before? It's worth noting that my laptop is less than a year old: MacBook Pro Apple M3 running macOS Sonoma 14.4.1.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! I can provide more info or even a video if my issue is unclear. Thank you so much! :)

Posted Wed 01 May 24 @ 9:51 pm