Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 3 Questions
SauxDPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Hello everyone, although every time I ask it ends up on deaf ears, I ask a question that is on my mind.

1 - I have tried the RMX-HECHOMACH3 effect of the audio effects and it is impressive, but it is outdated and obsolete, it has a small problem and that is that after a few seconds it becomes unstable and generates a very annoying noise. I have used the effect with the Voice and I would like to know if anyone has something the same or similar that works.

2 - Is there a way that when someone sends a message to ask de dj, it is recorded, even temporarily, on a web page? It would be easier for me to see the list of messages on a website instead of a tab that I never remember to look at in the software. Has anyone done it or seen it in any way other than in VDJ itself?

and 3 - does anyone know of a way to show the title and artist of what is being posted, in a web html or file in real time, and not only when using virtual video???

Thanks if anyone has any answers.

Posted Fri 10 May 24 @ 2:34 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
2 Only in app, here's a button that flashes when you have a message
param_equal 0 `get_askthedj_unread` !? blink & & param_equal `get_browsed_folder` "ask the dj" ? goto_last_folder : browser_gotofolder "askthedj:" : off & param_equal `get_browsed_folder` "ask the dj" ? goto_last_folder : browser_gotofolder "askthedj:" 

make this the button name for good measure
`get_askthedj_unread`

.../vdjfolder/history/tracklist.txt
that's a live output file. I've made custom plugins for people that have more specific needs.

Posted Fri 10 May 24 @ 3:05 am