VirtualDJ 8 User Manual
OPENING VIRTUALDJ FOR THE FIRST TIME
Simply double click on the VirtualDJ 8 icon on the desktop (for Windows) or Applications folder (for Mac OS) to open the software. On first launch a Login window will appear on top of the VirtualDJ Interface.
Login using the Username (or email) and the password of your current virtualdj.com account. If you don’t have a virtualdj.com account, you can still login using Facebook, your Microsoft ID or Google account, but it is strongly recommended to create a virtualdj.com account.
A VirtualDJ ID provides the following benefits:
- Keeps license purchases organized and associated with a single account
- Accesses the user community
- Provides access to hundreds of addons and plugins (based on license level)
- Allows direct Podcasting to the website
- Ability to save Sets played to the website (history)
- Access CloudLists
- Access to Ask the DJ
Create an account