Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: not working!? cracked version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dienzHome userMember since 2008
hi my virtual dj works like shit, could it be because i got a fake serial? from a downloaded version? or

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 9:27 pm
haha! Muppet

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 10:15 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dienz wrote :
hi my virtual dj works like shit, could it be because i got a fake serial? from a downloaded version? or

Please download the demo and see the difference.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 3:55 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Crack versions are not reliable at all.
Like Jimmy B said download the trial and see for yourself.
I am sure once you see how much better it is you will
purchase a legitimate version.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 6:57 am
ive used a cracked version of numark cue before and it was rubbish i think ill just stick to my VDJ!!!! when the cracker cracks the file they have to edit the actuall .exe file and taking out bits of code here and there will always be unstable unless you wrote the program of course!

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 1:46 pm
its still not working, sounds like shit and says 0% signal with my timecode.. please i got a emu 1820m soundcard, is that not supported or something?

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 6:47 pm
dienz wrote :
its still not working, sounds like shit and says 0% signal with my timecode.. please i got a emu 1820m soundcard, is that not supported or something?

If buy the legal version most of your problems will be solved.
And more guys will be willing to give you a hand.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 7:07 pm
I wouldn't complain about things sounding shit, or not working properly when you are using a cracked version. Get real mate - i know we are meant to be civil to unlicensed users but its very hard when they come on here demanding things and bagging the software.

I have been there - i used cracked software then bought VDJ and haven't regretted it all. I hope you and other unlicensed users do the same.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 8:14 pm
im using this goddamn demo now, and its still shit

Posted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 5:56 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls delete fully ur previous version n just have the legit demo on ur PC.

Anyway what type of tt, cartridges , TCV vinyl u using?

Posted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 6:02 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dienz wrote :
im using this goddamn demo now, and its still shit

Have you thought, it may not be the program, but your system it's on!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 9:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It might help if you be a bit more descriptive in how you have things setup.

For one, you have a lot of options in configuring just your soundcard. You may have things setup incorrectly in your soundcard that is impeding the signal quality. Second, it would be helpful if you provided the VirtualDJ settings from the Soundcard tab and the Performance tab, to better understand how you have that configured. And last, as mentioned - what are your system specs?

Posted Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 10:00 am

Posted Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 1:12 pm

Posted Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 1:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Provided u set up everything correctly, in performances tab, try this ..go slide performances to fastest, set auto on latency n untick both safe mode n overclock. Press auto config on the timecodes config couple of times. Abt the dj control it should be able to work in the latest verion too. Enable it in the control configs;)

Posted Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 4:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)